Gail R. Rutherford
Do you need help in writing your guestbook entry?
Try writing about one of these topics:
- What characteristic did you love most about the person
- What was your relationship with him/her
- Do you have a tasteful story about him/her that exemplifies the qualities of the person
- What one word would you use to describe the person
- When was the first time you met him/her
- Did you share in a special event with him/her
Did you know, this guestbook entry will be printed and given to the family as a cherished keepsake. Your words will be held closely by the family and their gratitude for the time spent writing will be boundless.